Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hellooooo Autumn!

It's starting to get chilly outside. Summer is starting to say farewell, which means fall fashion is starting to appear. Pretty soon, we will see scarfs, cute hats with bows, sweaters and best of all the greens, deep blues and wine colors of fall.

However, since we are not completely in fall yet, I have a an awesome nail color that is a great transition from summer to fall.

I used Julep's Georgia as a base and I put Julep's O Canada over it.






 This is with natural light coming from the window:



This is inside the house:





For some reason, the red and gold sparkles remind me of the leaves feeling and it reminds me that the season is starting to change.

Georgia was one of the easiest Julep colors to put on. Some of them tend to be a bit thicker, but this one went on smoothly and easily.

Both colors are beautiful either on their own or together. 

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Way to make use of O'Canada! Have you chosen a favorite Fall nail polish trend?

    Alexandria
    Julep Maven Team
    Check out our blog: www.blog.julep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try Julep's suede polishes this fall. :)

      Delete
  2. I love getting my box every month, but I had to skip October. :( I had to make some big purchases recently, so I had to cut back on some of my beauty stuff for this month. I can't wait to see everyone's swatches and creative nail art with the colors.

    ReplyDelete