Sunday, September 16, 2012

Berry Glittery

Today I combined two different nail polishes to create an awesome look.



As a base color, I used 2 coats of ncLA's Hello, I Love You from their Summer of '69 collection.
It's a pinkish purple color that the company describes as a berry color. 

It went on really smoothly and the color is very pretty. It's probably one of my mom's favorite colors from my nail polish collection.When I do her nails, she always asks for it.





I paired it with KBShimmer's Cheerleader polish from the Clique Collection. KBShimmer is an indie nail polish brand and you can find it on etsy. This is my first KBShimmer nail polish and it's most likely not going to be my last. This polish is a great combination of white, pink and blue glitter in different sizes.



With The Camera Flash:



I think that the glitter definitely pairs up well with Hello, I Love You.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment