Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Festivities WIth Style

Since I was a child, Easter and Spring go hand in hand. It's the day that you throw your wintery dark, black clothes to the back of your closet, and you bring out your flirty, colorful pieces.

This Easter, I was able to share it with my parents and cousins. We had a huge feast including paella, roast beef, lasagna, etc. While we enjoyed our lunch, the little ones were eagerly antacipating the Easter Egg Hunt, which turned out to be a huge success.

All in all, it was a great day with the family.

My Easter outfit included a beautiful green dress that my boyfriend bought me from Francesca's.

I paired it with Mark.'s White On Time Blazer and Mark.'s Studs and Style Stretch Belt

My sparkly gold ankle boots are from ShoeDazzle



All of my accessories, including necklace, ring, bracelet and watch are from Mark.

I also had to paint my nails to go with the Spring Theme:



From Thumb to pinkie: Julep Joy, Julep Leila, Julep Minnie, Julep Courtney, and Essie Mint Candy Apple



Happy Easter and I hope you guys had a great day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment